Virtual Cocktail Making Classes
Our virtual class is hosted over Zoom enabling groups to e-catch up and participate in the fun of a Cocktail Making Class from remote locations.
It is a hands-on event where participants will learn to mix, muddle and shake 3 cocktails at their home or office. Between making cocktails there is about a 25 minute break which enables the group to virtually catch up and socialise whilst they enjoy the cocktail which they have just made.
During these breaks we also offer the option of a fun round of trivia which many groups enjoy. The trivia questions can be tailored to be group/ company specific which adds an extra element of fun to the activity.
The class instruction will run for about 75-90 minutes.
We offer four ways to book this event:
1. Class Instruction Only- This works well if you have your own cocktail making set and want to go shopping for your own ingredients. Prior to the event we send out a shopping list for the ingredients that you will need for the 3 cocktails that we will be making – $35 per person.
2. Class Instruction with Cocktail Set- Don’t have a cocktail making set but want to purchase your own ingredients then this is the option for you. We will send out a cocktail making set prior to the class which is yours to keep. We’ll also send out a shopping list for the ingredients for the cocktails that we make – $105 per kit
3. Class Instruction with Alcohol & Ingredients- Have your own cocktail making set and just require the alcohol for the class then this option is perfect. We send out the pre-measured alcohol and mixers that are required to make 3 cocktails. This means that participants don’t need to go and buy a whole bottle of a particular spirit for which the recipe may only require a shot or two. We also include the mixers so participants may just need to purchase some fresh produce items – $98 per kit
4. Class Instruction with Cocktail Set & Alcohol- Our cocktail making kits are purposely assembled for the class and include a cocktail making set, plus all the alcohol and mixers required to make 3 cocktails. Participants will just need to pre-purchase some basic fresh items such as lime and mint. They will also need their own glass for drinking! Following the class the cocktail making set is yours to keep so you will be able to continue using your newly acquired skills to keep shaking up your own cocktails in the future – $135 per kit
We can also offer a Mocktail option for those who do not drink alcohol and can tailor a package to include a mix of alcohol and no alcohol kits.
The pricing includes Express Post and insurance to anywhere within Australia
Our Cocktail Making Kit includes:
- Stainless Steel Boston Shaker Tin
- Mixing Glass
- Hawthorn Strainer – Stainless Steel
- Wooden Muddling Stick
- Double Measuring Jigger – 15ml / 30ml Stainless Steel
- Alcohol Required for 3 Cocktails (included with the cocktail set + alcohol options)
- Other non-fresh ingredients required for cocktails (included with the alcohol kits)
For a private class there is a minimum charge for 10 guests. Participants must be over 18 to make cocktails.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence;
. To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000)
. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)
Licence No. 36303969